If you wish to experience what it’s like to live at Hilton Head for a fraction of the cost, Harbourside III is a perfect slice of the pie! Harbourside III is a Quarter Share.
Why manage your island home 52 weeks a year if you can’t be here that often? Each Harbourside III villa has four separately deeded owners who have NO joint liability with their fellow owners.
Not A Time Share
Unlike a timeshare, you are not purchasing a leasehold which would expire after a period of time or a number of uses. You purchase an actual deeded interest in real estate that is then recorded with the county court. As an owner, you receive the title in perpetuity, which means you have the rights to use, rent, lend, will or sell your share of the property forever. Owners may use their intervals for themselves or for a guest. Some owners trade weeks with other owners to acquire two or more villas at the same time, enabling them to bring extended friends and family for reunions or other celebrations. Weeks you are unable to use may also be added to our rental pool. Revenue from rentals is subject to a 25% commission for management.
Purchase prices vary and are solely at the discretion of the seller and their agent. Details of Active Listings are available in the onsite management office. Aside from your purchase price, there is an annual maintenance fee which provides for the exterior of the building, landscaping, swimming pool, all your services and utilities, including power, water/sewer, pest control, waste removal, cable, secure WiFi and access to our beach via Palmetto Dunes Resort. The fee also covers interior maintenance including everything from light bulbs to remote control batteries and from upkeep of the furnishings to repair or replacement of appliances due to normal wear and tear. It is almost like having a perpetual homeowner’s warranty. Finally, even your annual property tax and your insurance are included in your maintenance fee.
A quarter purchased conveys six 2-week intervals and one 1-week interval totaling 13 weeks annually. The quarters rotate by one week each year so that no matter your quarter, every four years you will have owned every week number and experienced Hilton Head in all seasons. Owners periodically lose the use of one week in a rotation in January when we close for annual maintenance and deep cleans.
Departure Cleaning Fee: 1BR $125* – 2BR $135* – 3BR $145*
Guest of Owner Fee: $65*
Annual Maintenance Fee: 1BR $6,004.67* – 2BR $6,778.48* – 3BR $8,083.64*
Compared to Whole Ownership Several of our current owners have crunched the numbers, concluding that Harbourside III quarter share ownership is an economically sound alternative to whole ownership at Hilton Head and have consequently purchased a second or even third quarter.
*All costs are subject to change.
Directions to Harbourside III from Interstate 95
- Take exit 8 off of Interstate 95
- Head EAST on Highway 278 toward the island. Approximately 21 miles to the bridges that cross over to Hilton Head Island.
- Once you have crossed the bridges to the island you have approximately 8 miles to drive to the main entrance of Shelter Cove Harbour.
- STAY ON BUSINESS 278 (right lanes) DO NOT GET ON CROSS ISLAND PKY
- As you are entering the Shelter Cove area you will drive PAST the following landmarks on your right: The Plaza at Shelter Cove | The Tone Centre at Shelter Cove
- After you have passed The Towne Centre at Shelter Cove be sure to get in the right lane. You will be turning right at the traffic light 1/4 of a mile past the mall. It is the main entrance to Shelter Cove Harbour. If you look to your left you will see the main entrance to Palmetto Dunes Resort.
- Turn right into Shelter Cove Harbour and drive straight to stop sign. You will turn left at the stop sign and Harbourside III is the second building on the right. (Point of reference: When you get to the stop sign you will see the King Neptune statue.)
- Drive to the back side of Harbourside III and turn right at the wrought iron gates. The code to open the gates will be on your confirmation.Check-in sign is visible once you are in the parking lot. An envelope with keys/instructions will be available in the office from 4 PM until closing. After hours, your envelope will be in the unlocked cabinet on the wall outside the office door. Your envelope will not be in the cabinet prior to 4 PM. After 4 PM, however, it will remain in the cabinet until you have retrieved it.
- The elevator code is the same as the gate code and was provided through your email confirmation.